18 Mar 2007

tagged again :'(
SECTION 1 - Last 1s?
1. last beverage?
nothing
2. last phone call?
my older brother
3. last instant message?
ayat

4. last cd played?
happy feet soundtrack
5. last time you cried?
10 minutes ago

6. last text message?
my boss


Section 2 - 6 Have You Evers:
1. dated someone twice?
i don't date

2. been cheated on?
sure

3. kissed someone & regretted it?
yeah.. when i kiss ppl who kiss me more than twice and they call it sonna!!

4. lost someone special?
special ppl dont get lost

5. been depressed?
absolutely :D yeah sure akid tab3an!!

6. been drunk and threw up?
i don't drink


Section 3 - List 3 Favourite Colors
1. brown
2. red
3. black

Section 4 - This month have you
1. Made a new friend?
yes

2. Fallen out of love?
um not in to fall out

3. Laughed until you cried?
yeah :D

4. Met someone who changed your life?
ya reeeeeeeeeet

5. Found out who your true friends were?
i know them already

6. Is there something you want to tell someone?
yeah... i would like ot tell elli katab ethaka enaha rewaya te2ref

7. Would you kiss anyone on your top friends?
i always do.. specially if they r cheecky

8. How many people on your top friends do you know in real life?
i don't make friends with ppl n my dreams

9. How many kids do you want to have?
doesnt matter

10. Do you have any pets?
i have a tortoise :D ziza 7abebty
11. Do you wanna change your name?
i used to hate my name as a kid cos it felt too old for me.. but later on i manaaged to get reed of this silly thought.. i don't think of anyother name that would have suited me any better
12. What did you do for your last birthday?
celebrated it with close friends for the first time :D
13. What time did you wake up today?
6:00 am as always

14.What were you doing at midnight last night?
watching indian movie (devdas)

15. Name something you CANNOT wait for?
being an animator and having my own animation project

16. Last time you saw your father?
last friday 4.00 am.. befor he travels

17. What is one thing you wish you could change about your life?
nothing... too coward for such kind of change

18.What are you listening to right now?
moulin rouge soundtrack- track 12
19. Have you ever talked to Tom?
nop... only my properties and my reflection on anything
21. Have you ever talked about someone behind their back?
all the time babe so watch out :P
22.What’s the last piece of clothing you borrowed from anyone?
yuk!!!!

23. Who’s getting on your nerves right now?
my older brother... he doesn't respict my clastrophobia at all which made me cry a while ago

24. Most visited webpage?
google tab3an :D

25. Coke or Pepsi?
bebsi :D
26. Have you kissed or been kissed by anyone in the past week?
yeah... my x boss.. i met her y day n the opera house and she surprisingly hugged me and kissed wel 7arakaat di :D and mmm yeah coupl
27. Mac or PC?
Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaac tab3an

No comments: