27 Nov 2005

the sweet torture

isn't it amazing the sweet torture of missing people?..... when they vanish and u start to worry... but deep inside your heart you know they are fine... cos you miss them.. and everything that starts needs an end... and the more the time goes the closer this end becomes cos everything's time can be resembled in a curve where it starts from zero goes up to its top then start dropping down to zero again... people cant be gone forever.. sooner or later they will come back... going is only the start of coming back... so everyday that passes is a step ahead towards having them back.... so all you can do is to hang on and wait... and then they send fiew words from faraway... very very faraway... fiew words like a present that came for no reason... the prsents that never come on certain occasions are always the prettiest... they always make me happy for long... till the next present that comes for no reason comes..... even if fiew minutes later your day becomes so crowded to the extent that you cannot enjoy your sudden present... by the end of the day... when you are home... alone in your own room... you will feel relaxed... you will feel happy... cos today... someone that you miss alot cared for you for a moment... decided to send you fiew words letting you know that they think of you from where they are.. somewhere far away.... very very far away...

6 comments:

Critical Dreamer said...

yeah I know how you feel...for me it seems almost the last person I expect...and the ones I'm hoping to hear from are no where to be found...
oh well... a few always works, I just wish people knew that...

Unknown said...

some times i miss missing people ..

Solo said...

very very very nice title

Lasto-adri *Blue* said...

aaaa.. even when someone tells me : how are you?
it counts alot to me ya AZ..

i'd b sitting in my own room at the end of the day, and sudenly smiling then blushing.. there is actually some one out there cares to ask: how i am :)

Nightlegend said...

Some people never come back.

Tara said...

I hate missing people.I want them around me once I miss them !

Life is too short to spend it in waiting those we love.